Here are some pictures of the snow we've had over the last couple weeks. We ended up having two or so feet with drifts of three or four feet in our backyard. Today is Saturday and we still have so much snow, we can't get up or down our street with the cars. That's the only thing I hate about the snow. The rest I love and I wish it would stick around for the rest of the winter. Anyway, we have been very creative in keeping the kids occupied. Nichol has been a wonderful Mommy and has been letting the kids make cookies and treats in the kitchen. She does such a great job with them. Daddy has been very lazy other than putting chains on the car, shoveling snow and playing with Christina outside. We were never able to find gloves for Evan and he cries everytime his hands hits the snow so he hasn't been able to play and enjoy as Christina has.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Here are some pictures of the snow we've had over the last couple weeks. We ended up having two or so feet with drifts of three or four feet in our backyard. Today is Saturday and we still have so much snow, we can't get up or down our street with the cars. That's the only thing I hate about the snow. The rest I love and I wish it would stick around for the rest of the winter. Anyway, we have been very creative in keeping the kids occupied. Nichol has been a wonderful Mommy and has been letting the kids make cookies and treats in the kitchen. She does such a great job with them. Daddy has been very lazy other than putting chains on the car, shoveling snow and playing with Christina outside. We were never able to find gloves for Evan and he cries everytime his hands hits the snow so he hasn't been able to play and enjoy as Christina has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Ben,
I'm trying again...When we were little we would sometimes wear two pair of socks on our hands with a plastic bag sandwiched between. (sock, plastic, sock). It was hard to make a snowball..but it kept our hands from freezing.
Post a Comment