For those of you who haven't heard, we are having a baby in March! Nichol had her Ultrasound yesterday and it appears that we are going to have a new baby girl in the family. Everything appeared to be normal and healthy in the Ultrasound. The whole process of having a baby, from conception to birth, is still just amazing to me!! A true miracle and blessing from God!! 





6 comments:
yay! congrats!
Every person i know that is pregnant or just had a baby is having a girl! :) I am the only person i know having a boy, and i know tons of people!
I am excited for you guys!!
I gotta come over to your house and find out how to do this stuff. I finally at least figured out how to leave comments!
congratulations by the way!!
Congratulations! What exciting news and I appreciate you sharing your blog with me. You have a beautiful family. Take care and stay healthy. ~Love Kristy~
Hey cuz. Congrats on making your family bigger. That is soooooooo cool that its a girl. :) i know you'll spoil her tons. :D love you all.
I agree, there is nothing quite as amazing as the creation and developement of a child. A true miracle.... Congratulations!
Post a Comment