Christina and Evan started school this month. Since Christina was the experienced one (three years of preschool), she asked if she could be Evan's boss and tell him what he needed to do. They were very cute and both were extremely excited to to be going to school.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute kids! We really should get together sometime. You are welcome to visit here anytime.
Matt
Your kids are so cute! I'm so proud of you for keeping up on the blog....Isn't technology great? I feel like I'm keeping up with all you guys again. Congrats on the baby!!! It's so great to see how life is going for everybody! I'm also so glad that you're mom is happy with Mel. They look so cute!! Miss you guys. We should try to plan some sort of camping trip reunion somewhere up there next summer!
Post a Comment